Welcome to scenic Rockland County, just minutes from New York City! With its quaint villages, historic landmarks, mountainous parks and waterfront access, Rockland is a premier destination for filming.
New York State offers various tax credits and sales tax exemptions to the film and television industry. For more information, please visit www.nylovesfilm.com/tax-incentives.php.
To film in Rockland County:
- Complete Letter of Intent Form
- This will allow us to direct your inquiry as appropriate
- Review Rockland County Film Guide
- This guide provides information on regulations by municipality including insurance, license and permit requirements.
- Any other questions please contact our department at: email@example.com
Interested in registering your Rockland home for filming?
Contact the NYS Governor’s Office of Motion Picture & Television Development at NYFILM@esd.ny.gov. Include exact address of the property including town and county, contact information (phone and email) and any other details that can best describe the property (i..e. is it located near other properties, set back from the road, near a major highway or secluded, etc.). Send photos of your home as attachments in the email message.